2018 Funniest Person in Sports!
November 16 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Fans for the Cure is delighted to bring you a night of fun and comedy in support of a great cause. We’re holding a competition to find the 2018 Funniest Person in Sports! This great night of stand-up comedy will feature some of the funniest people in sports, all competing to win the title of 2018 Funniest Person in Sports! All proceeds from this fundraiser will support our efforts to bring prostate cancer awareness and education about testing and treatment to the communities that we serve.
2018 Funniest Person in Sports!
Friday, November 16, 2018 @ 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM
VIP Party: 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM by invitation only
Support Our Work: Buy Tickets and Sponsor the 2018 Funniest Person in Sports! Event
To attend what promises to be a great live show, with many sports personalities making you laugh for a great cause, be sure to get your tickets soon. The SVA Theater holds 479 people – and we know that this event will sell out quickly.
Sponsorship and Ticket Levels
- World Champion Sponsor: $50,000.00 – Premium recognition, 10 seats, with 10 tickets to the exclusive VIP Pre-Game Party
- Hall of Fame Sponsor: $25,000.00 – Premium recognition, 5 seats, with 5 tickets to the exclusive VIP Pre-Game Party
- Division Winner Sponsor: $20,000.00 – Premium recognition, 4 seats, with 4 tickets to the exclusive VIP Pre-Game Party
- Pregame VIP Party Sponsor: $10,000.00 – Premium recognition, 2 seats, with 2 tickets to the exclusive VIP Pre-Game Party
- Sports Performers Sponsor: $10,000.00 – Premium recognition, 2 seats, with 2 tickets to the exclusive VIP Pre-Game Party
- MVP Sponsor: $5,000.00 – 2 seats, with 2 tickets to the exclusive VIP Pre-Game Party
- All Star Ticket: $1,000.00 – 1 seat
- Major League Ticket: $500.00 – 1 seat
- Super Fan Ticket: $50.00 – 1 seat in the live stream room, watching the performances via a video stream.
Let’s Talk about Sponsorship
For serious inquiries about sponsorship, we invite you to contact us directly to discuss opportunities. You can reach our CEO Ed Randall on 866-446-2873. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Audition + Compete
Hey sportsters! If you you think you’re funny and would like to compete for the title of 2018 Funniest Person in Sports!, for a lot of recognition while supporting a great cause, you’re invited to apply for an audition. Before you apply, please read and understand the following terms for entry:
- If you are selected, you will perform comedy on stage in front of a packed house for 5 minutes.
- You must be in the sports world as an athlete, coach, cheerleader, agent, announcer, writer, owner, trainer, referee, team or league employee, etc.
Donate: Help Make This Event a Great Success
We welcome donations from those eager to see this great event in support of our work a real success. With your donation, you make it possible for our organization to bring prostate cancer awareness and education about testing and treatment to even more communities.Donate Now
2018 Funniest Person in Sports Event Chair:
Mitchell Berger is the Chief Executive Officer of Howard-Sloan Search, an executive search firm in NYC. A longtime friend and supporter of Fans for the Cure, Mitch is generously serving as the Event Chair for the 2018 Funniest Person in Sports! Under his leadership, our charity will organize what promises to be a wonderfully entertaining night, with all proceeds going toward saving lives through awareness and education about prostate cancer.