- This event has passed.
Messages of Hope: Where Are We Heading in Prostate Cancer Research, Treatment and Prevention?
November 15, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Hunterdon Healthcare invites you to join Major League Baseball Legend Ken Griffey, Sr. and WFAN Radio Personality Ed Randall for an evening of discussion about the state of prostate cancer research, treatment and testing.
The Evening’s All-Star Lineup
- Welcome: Bob Wise, President & CEO, Hunterdon Healthcare
Emcee and Panel Moderator: Ed Randall, Founder and CEO, Fans For The Cure, Host of “Talking Baseball” on 66WFAN in New York City
- Honored Guest: Ken Griffey, Sr., MLB Legend of the “Big Red Machine”, and prostate cancer survivor
Our Medical Professionals
- Myron Bednar, M.D., Hunterdon Hematology/Oncology
- Edward Soffen, M.D., Hunterdon Regional Cancer Center
- Brian Sperling, D.O. Hunterdon
Register to Attend This FREE Event
Please join us for this special and important evening. Click on the link below to register for free.REGISTER FOR FREE ONLINE