Ed with Tampa Rays
»Broadcaster Makes Rounds
Save lives. Learn about the importance of early detection of prostate cancer.
With early detection, prostate cancer has a 97% cure rate. However, prostate cancer is the second leading cause of cancer deaths in the US.
Let’s bridge that gap together.
Even though you may be feeling fine, you should still get tested for prostate cancer.
- When detected early, prostate cancer has a 97% cure rate.
- Prostate cancer often has no symptoms in the early stages.
- There is no self-test to detect prostate cancer. Ask your doctor.
Over 40? Schedule a prostate exam & PSA blood test today. Read more about early detection.
Every hour, 24 men are diagnosed with prostate cancer in the US.
- Prostate cancer is the 2nd leading cause of cancer deaths in the US.
- Close relative with prostate cancer? Your risk is 2-3 times higher.
- Prostate cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in US males.
With early detection, prostate cancer has a 97% cure rate. Read more about risk factors.
A simple prostate exam and PSA blood test is all it takes for peace of mind.
- Prostate cancer screening is the key to early detection of prostate cancer.
- Early detection of prostate cancer is the key to reducing prostate cancer deaths.
- If you’re a man over 40, ask your doctor about prostate cancer screening.
With early detection of prostate cancer, the 5-year survival rate is 100%. Read more about screening.